Sending invitations via our invitations tool is a great way to get the word out quickly to many potential participants to join your MindMixer platform.
To send invitations, navigate to the Management Dashboard and into the Invitations tab. Within Step 1, you have the option to:
- Upload a .CSV file of email addresses (one email address per cell) - no additional information required
- Copy/paste email addresses you have available to you
In Step 2, you will create your message. We recommend keeping this message concise - tell users why you want them to join the platform and give them a call-to-action.
In Step 3, you will tell who the invitation is coming from. We have pre-populated this field with your site name but you may want to be more specific.
After you have completed these steps we highly recommend you send a test message either to yourself or one other person to check for spelling or grammatical errors. You can find this feature on the right side of the screen shown below.
When you are satisfied with the invitation, you will then select Send Invitations at the bottom of the screen. Invitations will appear in invitees email inbox like below:
A few things to remember:
- Once you've invited a person through one email address, you cannot re-invite them using the same email address
- Invitations won't be sent until your platform has launched(!!)
- Use as many email lists that are available to you - ask different departments or organizations within your community to gain a broader reach
- Invitations via email cannot be recalled